Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Can't Believe It's JUNE!!!

I am getting MARRIED THIS MONTH!  That is insane!  Where have the last 9 months gone?!?  It feels like we got engaged yesterday! 

Since my last post I have finalized the flowers, cake and the linens (sort-of).  We had our 3rd dance class on Monday morning and finished our dance (although it still needs A LOT of work!).  I printed a bunch of the little things that I am making for the ceremony and I have been working on the escort cards and the programs.  I also chose all of the ceremony music tonight and now I just need to finalize the reception music.  We need to get our marriage license this week and hopefully I will be able to meet with the lighting people.  If I could get those two things done, my thank you's written, finalize the reception music and get my escort cards and programs finished by the end of the week, I would be in pretty good shape.

Next week I have my practice updo and my 3rd dress fitting (the same day), we have to make the seating chart, get all of the stuff that I need to make the Welcome bags and do all of the stuff that I didn't get done this week! :-)

I am going to sleep for a month straight when all of this is over! 

1 comment: