We had such a fun day today! My mom, grandma and I went to IHOP for a Mother's Day breakfast this morning, then we came back to the house (I brought Greg food since he didn't get to come for our girl's breakfast), opened up some presents and then headed to Sam's work for our first wedding dance lesson! My mom and my grandma were both professional ballroom dancers and taught ballroom dancing for a living.
Greg and I look absolutely RIDICULOUS trying to dance together - so we will just have to do our best! I was talking about it at breakfast and I don't think my mom realized just how bad and awkward we look - she started cracking up when we took our starting position!
Mom started by teaching Greg the basics of a waltz. He picked everything up pretty fast - I was impressed.
Mom decided to give Sam a dance lesson while we practiced.
I decided to show off some of my old tap dancing skills.
The two former dance pros wanted to show off their skills!
Sam wasn't catching on to the swing dance all that well! Greg wasn't a huge fan of that dance either. We will have to get some pictures of our lifts at our next lesson! ;)
It was such a wonderful day! I hope everyone had a fabulous Mother's Day!!












No comments:
Post a Comment