Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Calling all bridesmaids

I have started looking at bridesmaid dresses again and I found one that I like...I have been trying to find a dress that fits the occasion (outdoor wedding, floral-type theme, light, airy, etc.) and here is what I came up with:

If everyone hates it, then I will obviously keep looking, so please let me know what you think.  I haven't seen this dress in person, either, so that might change my opinion of it, but I think it is really pretty.  It probably won't be this color - but I'm not sure what color it will be yet.

I'm also interested in what you guys think about ordering the dresses from an online retailer.  Did anyone order their dresses this way?

UPDATE:
Found another one that I like...which do you like better?

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love, love, love the second one! I also love the first one, but not as much as the second one! BUT it is your wedding - but I love both!

    ReplyDelete