It's going to be a short post tonight, but I just thought that everyone would be amused to find out that I finally took my ring in to get sized today. It's really weird not having it on my finger, but I get it back tomorrow.
In non-wedding news, I have finally decided on a new phone. I'm getting the Motorola Droid after spending a couple hours in Verizon stores playing with different phones. For a while I was torn between a Blackberry and the Droid, but once I got used to the Droid, I fell in love with it. It will still be really weird to go from my old, crappy flip-phone that doesn't hold a charge for more than 2 hours, but I'm super excited!! Even though it is a Christmas present from my dad, I think I'm going to get it this week sometime and I can't wait!! He will just wrap the box :-)
I also got my Christmas cards today - so hopefully I will get them sent out in a couple days.
Oh too bad you didn't get the blackberry... you could have bb messaged with Lynn and I all the time :) :) :)
ReplyDelete