I feel like I'm falling behind schedule....I was on such a roll for a while, getting something important accomplished almost every day, but it has been weeks since I have done anything with regards to the wedding. There are still a few key things that I need to get worked out, but I feel like I don't have any time to get them done. I did however get my Christmas cards ordered today :-)
I spent some time yesterday looking for some trios or quartets to play at our ceremony - which wasn't easy because there are so few of them around. My dad thinks that a cello is an important instrument to have - but I don't know anything about musical instruments, so I don't really know what would work best. One group consisted of a cello, flute and violin - but the cello was booked for a solo act, so only the flute and violin are available. Another group consists of a violin, viola and a cello (I think) and the third group that I have heard back from has a viola, a guitar and a flute available. What do you think is the most important instrument to have for our ceremony? (see poll) -->
This weekend is Shanna's birthday, so we are going out to celebrate Friday night for a little bit and then I am throwing her a birthday party at my house on Saturday, so it looks like I won't be getting much accomplished this weekend either.....but it should be fun! This weekend also marks the four-year mark for me and Greg (crazy - right?!?)
Have fun this weekend! Sorry I won't be able to make it!
ReplyDelete