You would think that I would have tons of new wedding stuff to share since I haven't posted anything for almost two weeks, but unfortunately, I don't. Wedding plans have taken a back seat to the holidays for the time being.
We spent Thanksgiving in Connecticut with Greg's family this year and had a wonderful time! Here is the whole family Thanksgiving Day.
Since we have decided to wait until spring to take our engagement pictures with our wedding photographer, we were hoping to have Greg's dad take some (because he is an incredible photographer), but I was too cold to stay outside without my coat (yes, I'm a big wimp) - so this was the only shot that we got.
Greg's parents' 33rd anniversary was November 20th, but they waited until we came to town to celebrate. We went to Bricco, which is one of Christie's husband's restaurants in West Hartford and it was amazing! Christie even surprised me by coming to the restaurant and she arranged for us to have lots of treats throughout the meal! It was so nice of her to do and I can't thank her enough!
I spent a couple hours at Christie's house the day before Thanksgiving, so we were able to catch up and she looks AMAZING! If you saw her from behind you wouldn't even know that she was 7 months pregnant! I'm so excited to see her again over New Year's!
I had a tough time getting back into the swing of things today, but hopefully I will get some wedding motivation soon! I have found that it comes in spurts - I just haven't had one in a while :-)
Happy belated Thanksgiving to all!!



I am jealous. I wish I was there :( Love you!
ReplyDelete