Sunday, December 6, 2009

4th Anniversary

I spent my afternoon Christmas shopping and I came across this ornament and I couldn't pass it up:

It was so crazy because it was the only one and the ring was the exact same as mine and it was even in a blue box!

Isn't that so weird?!?  I LOVE keepsake ornaments - that is all we put on our tree.

Today is also our 4th anniversary and when I got home tonight I had these sitting on the counter:

This is probably the last year that we will celebrate on December 6th, because once we get married we will celebrate on June 26th.  Maybe we will celebrate twice a year ;-)

Yesterday was Shanna's birthday and we had her birthday party at our house.  I'm bummed because I only took two pics the whole night - but it was a fun time.  We played cards most of the night.

I took this picture when we went to Key West in March, so I printed it and framed it for her.  She also got a Grady Sizemore surprise in her card! ;-)  And thanks to Lynn, she got the best cake in the whole world:
 
We went out for a little bit Friday night as well, but I don't have any pictures. 

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment