Every year, my mom, grandma and I bake cookies together right before Christmas. We usually bake at my mom's house because she has 3 ovens. It would have taken us 4 days to bake all of the cookies we made at my house! We baked for 10 hours and have an insane amount of cookies! My feet are killing me. So is my neck and my upper back - probably because Grady slept for 2+ hours in the Moby - but we had such a fun day together. Sam got to watch Grady a good portion of the day and we even got the Moby wrap on him for a little while. I wish I knew how many dozens of cookies we made. I know there were over 100 snickerdoodles alone. We made 12 different types of cookies. The pictures that I have were missing a couple dozen S'more cookies (Greg's pick) and a whole batch of bars that were still cooling and hadn't been cut. Boy am I pooped!!
A Smore cookie?? yes please!!!
ReplyDelete