Our neighborhood has a clubhouse and the HOA has parties throughout the year (primarily for kids) for most of the major holidays. For Christmas, they have people dressed up as Santa, Mrs. Claus, elves and snowmen. We decided to take Grady up there in the hopes that it would save us from having to stand in line forever at the mall. We had never gone up there for the Christmas party before, but I was quite impressed with the setup. And I really liked that I could take my own pictures. My only complaint - the way Santa held him. I wish he would have sat him on his knee instead. Oh well. There was a little girl ahead of us getting her picture taken and if she got within 2 feet of Santa, she started screaming, so I was a little nervous about Grady, but he didn't make a peep. I think he might still be too young to be phased by Santa. All in all, a very successful trip!
Precious!!
ReplyDelete