My baby's development at 13 weeks:
- Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head -- which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce. As you start your second trimester, most of your baby's critical development will be completed and your odds of miscarriage drop considerably.
- If it weren't for these headaches that I have been getting all the time, I would be feeling great. Unfortunately, these headaches are miserable sometimes and make me want to lay down and go to sleep. Today, I have had a headache almost the entire day, even after taking a nap. My appetite has been much better and I don't think I had any nausea this week, but I'm still having bouts of indigestion. My energy level is about the same as last week. I keep hoping for the big boost that I hear comes with the second trimester! I could definitely use some more energy. I'm also really nervous about my trip to Columbus this week to tell my boss the good news - but I will be so relieved once it is done. THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF MY FIRST TRIMESTER!
- Arby's French dip sub (minus the dip), Salsa/Queso/Jalapenos and peach rings. I'm finally able to eat some meat again, but I'm still not a big fan of chicken. Fruit is still yummy and I still enjoy my Frosted Mini Wheats every morning.

So close to the second trimester! You look great love!!!!!
ReplyDelete