Thursday, March 24, 2011

1 More Week!

1 more week until the cat is out of the bag - aka - I tell my boss!  I'm super nervous and extremely excited.  I'm nervous because I haven't been renewed yet (too early to know budgeting for my boss) and I'm worried that it will play a role in whether he renews me for another year, but I'm excited because then I can FINALLY announce it on Facebook and not worry about my co-workers finding out!!  I can also make my blog public again (I HATE it being private).  I made sure to schedule the meeting for first thing in the morning because I knew I would have an anxiety attack if I waited to tell him.  Plus - I already have a bit of a bump, so I didn't want people gossiping about me - I'd rather just get it out there.  I'm so nervous but I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate it being private too because it doesn't come up in my feed and I can't stalk it properly :) Ha ha, love you! Glad the test results were all normal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete