Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Final Dress Fitting

I had my practice updo and my LAST dress fitting tonight!  I can't believe it is almost here!  I have officially entered into panic mode!  I am really excited to wear my dress, though!  I love it so much and I am really glad that I was able to see my hair done up.  I got a new accessory for my hair tonight that I am so excited about, too!  I was a little torn about my hair until we got it - and now everything is perfect!  I wish I could post some pics!

I still have about 100 things left on my to do list, but it's coming along.  I would have the programs done if the pink paper that I had planned to use (the background paper of the invitations) hadn't been discontinued.  I can't find anything that I like as much and I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  Pretty much everything else that I'm making has been cut and printed, it just needs assembled.  I haven't started the welcome bags yet, but I'm hoping to get the bags ordered tonight and hopefully get everything for them this weekend.  I am meeting with my florist tomorrow to see what my centerpieces will look like - which I'm really excited about!  I hope they look pretty, but at least I will have the opportunity to tell her if I don't like something. 


It has been such a strange year for me so far.  Most of it has been a blur and sometimes I stop for a second and wonder where the time has gone.  It certainly doesn't feel like June and months have felt like days.  I cannot believe that there are only 17 days left and even less before people start arriving!  I hope I can get everything done.  I hope that I can stay calm the day of the wedding and enjoy it.  I hope that everyone has a really great time.  I hope that I sleep the whole way to Hawaii. :)

1 comment:

  1. You have been so involved in everything! It will be such a sigh of relief to just sit back and watch everything unfold before your eyes! You know there will be a ton of pictures, and of course, the memories! Miss you and can't wait to see you in.... 15 days! Love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete