I only have one weekend left...and eight weekends worth of stuff to do! I feel like I keep adding stuff to my lists, but I'm not crossing anything off. My stress level is through the roof and I am exhausted! Hawaii is looking pretty good right about now!
Since my last post I have met with our florist and was very disappointed with the meeting. I had hoped to see what my centerpiece would look like and instead I saw a half-done centerpiece with orange roses. I have yet (and won't till the day of) see the actual colors of the flowers that she is using and to be quite honest - I'm terrified that they won't be right. My colors are so hard to match and I'm worried that stuff is going to end up clashing. I sure hope everything turns out okay!
I had another meeting with the lighting people to see something different and I think it will work out okay. You won't even see the lighting until 10:00 and everyone will be drunk by then, anyway. No one will notice if there's something wrong, so I'm not nearly as stressed about that!
I spent all day yesterday out shopping with my mom and grandma. I spent so much money that it makes me sick to even think about - and I still have more to get! Last night I made an attempt at getting our house organized - but there is so much wedding stuff EVERYWHERE that it is next to impossible! All of the clutter and stuff everywhere drives me absolutely crazy!
Today I thought I was making progress with a few things, but I didn't get the ovation that I was hoping for. Then we had our dance class and boy was I a pretty sight! The goal was to make me feel similar to how I will feel with my wedding dress on - so I had about four layers of different dresses on and the highlight was a car cover tied to my waist with a black long-sleeve shirt. I looked hot!
I also wore my wedding shoes (which are now filthy) to dance in and my feet were KILLING me! We eventually wrapped my feet in duct tape - which helped a little, but I don't think it would fly on my wedding day!
Greg and I still haven't gotten our marriage license - which is a top priority this week! :) We have our final meeting with Firestone on Friday when all of our numbers are due and all of the final details get sorted out. Then, I have one last weekend to get everything left to do done. My in-laws arrive a week from this Tuesday - which is when I need to have everything completed because I won't have any time to do anything once company starts arriving. Wow...I can't believe it's here already! It is so bitter sweet.







No comments:
Post a Comment