Thursday, July 9, 2009

Told ya so...

Well, it's been almost a month since my last post - which is pretty much how I expected this to go. I am just not very good at this whole blog-thing. I feel like - why would anyone care to read this? I don't have anything important to talk about. Facebook just seems like a lot less work. I'm not giving up yet, though. I just need to get in the habit.

My birthday is on Monday, so I'm taking the day off of work - I can't wait for another 3-day weekend. This will be 2 in a row! I think this weekend will be a lot more relaxed, though. Last weekend was a blast - I am so glad that we have such great neighbors! They are so much like us it's crazy! We always have a really great time when we hang out with them and their friends!

I think that Greg and I might go to a drive-in movie tomorrow night - I haven't been to one since I was a kid. There is one about 10 minutes from our house. I don't know whether we should take my convertible and put the top down or take my mom's van. It almost seems like it would be more comfortable in my convertible - we'll see. Saturday night Greg wants to go to the Galaxy - which is the restaurant/bar here in Wadsworth - to watch his UFC fight. I am actually able to tolerate watching those stupid fights after being dragged to BW3's for the last 3 1/2 years. I still think it's pretty dumb, though. I think we might go back to the Galaxy Sunday night for a little bit for a bday beer at midnight and then probably go home. I am the only one that doesn't have to work on Monday, so everyone will probably want to get home a semi-decent hour. Besides, we are "celebrating" on the 18th!

Well, I guess that wasn't too bad - maybe I will get better at this.....

2 comments:

  1. OMG I can't believe you have had your blog since June and JUST shared! :( I LOVE reading all about your life, especially since I can't see and talk to you everyday! Miss you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to see if I would actually add any posts before sharing...I'm getting the hang of it now :-)

    ReplyDelete