Monday, July 27, 2009

SO SWEET!!

This is really cool and it's free - I'm using it to back up all of my pictures, but I may make another one with just my favorite pics! I highly recommend it and it's really easy to use!

Shutterfly's Share Site

You will totally want to make a site of your own once you see it! And you can set it up so that only people that you invite to be a member can see your site, so you don't have to worry about the world being able to see your pics. I am so worried about losing all of my pics, so I have them backed up on 2 external hard drives, but I still didn't feel like that was enough. It's great to be able to see all of my pictures from anywhere! You can add all kinds of other stuff to the site, too, like blog feeds, calendars, message boards, polls, and more! Give it a look - I think you'll really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment