Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Such an AMAZING 27th birthday!



I have the most incredible family! They gave me such a wonderful birthday today and my mom made me this awesome video - I was holding it together until the picture of Tuzz and I - then I lost it! I always know that I am incredibly lucky to have such a great family - but today really gave me a new appreciation for them.




After I opened all of my presents, we went to Otani (my FAVORITE restaurant)! We had the best chef - not only did he give me a little bit of every one's dinners, he also let me wear his hat!


Dinner was absolutely amazing! I got fillet (like always) and thanks to our Entertainment cards - we got 2 dinners free - you can't beat that!


After dinner, we all came back to my house for cake. One of my gifts from my mom was a fire pit for our patio and to go along with it, she bought me a bag of these giant marshmallows to make S'mores, but we left them on the edge of the table...big mistake! Phil definitely got through one of them and was starting on the second when we got there. We knew he ate a pink one because both of his front paws were pink and sticky. The second one he had in his mouth - my mom got a great picture of him that I will get from her and post. It was so funny! He was running around like a crazy dog for the next hour or so.



Anyway - I just wanted to share my fabulous birthday and thank everyone that made it so special!

1 comment:

  1. I soooooooooooo wish I could have been there to celebrate! I love your family! That video was great - your mom did such a good job, I cried at the pic of the two of you in the hospital when you were born - SOOOOOO know that amazing feeling!!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete