and I'm not thrilled about it. I'm actually quite sad about it. I wanted darker....but not this dark. I know it's just hair...and everyone keeps telling me to give it a few days to get used to it...but right now I am avoiding mirrors all together because every time I walk by it startles me a little bit. Don't be surprised if my new 'do doesn't last for too terribly long. For all of you that haven't seen this new look of mine - here ya go! (It's a good thing that I have a husband who can always make me smile :)
We had the most incredible sunset tonight. It has been dark, dreary, rainy & cold here for the last 4 or 5 days and today was no exception - but I went to let the dogs out tonight and saw this from my back porch. It was even prettier in person. It only lasted for a couple minutes, but it was stunning.
Not much else has been happening around here...just wishing I could rewind a day or two to my old, blonde hair. :(


I LOVE. No really - I LOVE the hair!!!! I can't wait to see it in person (leave it till I can see it in person!) I dyed mine a dark auburn last week, it's fading fast though (which yours will too) since it was over blonde. I might even re-do mine before I see you. Hope you can make it next weekend!!! LOVE YOU and your hair!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the blog but wish I could see it in person :( Miss you!
ReplyDeleteI actually love it! I think it complements your skin tone really well and makes your eyes pop! :)