Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bowling, a Birthday and a BIG Bummer!

We had a lot going on this weekend. Friday night, we went out to dinner (to Otani's) to celebrate Jason's birthday.

After dinner, we went bowling! It was so much fun!


Grandma even did a little bowling!


I got a strike!


We closed down the bowling alley (at 1:00 am) and then we took Jason to the Galaxy for a couple drinks. 

Everyone came over Saturday for the OSU game/Jason's Bday part 2, so I spent the afternoon making a bunch of appetizers.  I made Buffalo chicken dip, Spinach dip, Stromboli, Nacho dip and Crabbies.  Unfortunately, the game didn't go as well as we had hoped, which was a big bummer!  But, I was still able to gather the troops for a picture and then we did bday cake.


Today, Greg and I spent the day eating all of the left-overs! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment