Monday, June 11, 2012

New Deck - Part 1

The previous owners of our house built the stupidest, tiniest, most ridiculous little deck and Greg and I have hated it since the day we saw this house. We loved the rest of it enough that it didn't stop us from buying the house, but we have wanted to build a bigger deck ever since. We talked about it a lot a couple years ago, but never did more than that. This year, Greg decided that he wanted a contribution to a new deck for his 30th birthday from his parents and now we are finally getting a new deck! I am insanely excited and I CANNOT wait for it to be finished!! Thankfully, Sam has just about every tool and piece of equipment you could imagine and was willing to spend every free minute over here working on it with Greg. My dad has helped quite a bit, too, and this weekend, Greg's dad will be here to hopefully help finish it up! Did I mention I can't wait?!?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment