My little baby is 8 months old already and he is growing up so fast. At 8 months, Grady wears size 4 diapers, 12 or 18 month pants and 9-12 month shirts/onsies. We will find out his weight/height at his appointment on Tuesday. This past month has been wonderfully predictable. It's been great to have a routine during the day. He takes 2 naps (at 11 & 4) everyday. His naps range from 30 minutes - 2 hours. At night, he sleeps from 9:30 - somewhere between 6-8 am, eats and falls back asleep nursing and sleeps until 8-9. He has been in his own room since a few days after he turned 7 months old and has slept better in there than he did in our room. Probably because Greg's snoring doesn't wake him up! He always sleeps on his stomach at night. He nurses 7-8 times a day and is eating solid food 3 times a day. He is a wonderful eater. I haven't found anything that he won't eat yet. Veggies need to be warm and he prefers fruit and oatmeal cold, but will eat them room temperature. He is officially a roller. He goes from butt to all fours, slides out flat and starts rolling wherever he wants to go. He can sit up from a laying down position and can pull himself up if he has something to grip onto. He can stand by himself unsupported for a few seconds. He loves to stand up in his pack n play holding onto the sides and he can move around the perimeter. My best investment so far, though, is his walker. He has loved that thing for months now. He chases me around and thinks it is so funny. I run around really slow and after a little while, I bend down and put my arms out and he runs to me and I give him a big hug and kiss. It is amazing. He hasn't gotten any more teeth yet - he still just has the two bottom ones. I don't think he touched a pacifier once this past month - he never really cared for them much. He loves to smile and babble. He is the most amazing little boy and I am the luckiest momma in the world!
LOVE HIM!!! I miss his smiling face so much!!
ReplyDelete