Monday, December 6, 2010

5 Years and Still Goin' Strong

It's been 5 years since that fateful day when my life changed forever...the day I started dating Greg.  5 years later and we are happy as ever!  While I am told that I should not celebrate this anniversary anymore - I still think it is an important day to recognize.  I very rarely write about our relationship, but I feel so fortunate to have such a loving, caring and wonderful husband!  Married life has been so great so far and I can only hope that we stay as happy as we are now for the rest of our lives!  Happy 5 years hun!!

It has been a blizzard here the last couple days.  It has been snowing non-stop - and it hasn't let up at all.  We are pushing a foot of snow on the ground and I don't think it is supposed to stop until tomorrow night!  To me, it seems so early to have this much snow...but I guess it doesn't really feel like it's December, either. 

We attended the last craft shows of the season this past weekend.  Saturday, we (Mom, Grandma and I) went to the big craft show at E.J. Thomas in downtown Akron (which is where my high school graduation was held).  Since we have been to so many craft shows this year, we didn't really see anything new there, so it was kind-of a bust.  We attempted to do some Christmas shopping after, but I don't any of us bought a single thing.  Sunday, we went to a craft show at the Wadsworth Middle School - which turned out to be one of the biggest shows we went to - and they had lots of great stuff!  All three of us bought some Christmas gifts!  I will miss our weekend trips to all of the craft shows! 

Only 18 days till Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I LOVE this anniversary... the day you met is THE most important anniversary... without it, none of the other stuff would have happened! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you! Also, I heard we are in for a really bad winter! xoxo

    ReplyDelete