He is such a happy baby and I swear he gets cuter every day! He is developing such an adorable personality and I'm pretty sure I give him at least 1000 kisses a day. I just can't seem to stop! He is still (knock on wood) a really great sleeper at night. Bedtime has moved from 9:00 to 8:30 (by his doing) and we usually head upstairs to get ready for bed around 8:00 unless it's a bath night. Then he goes up around 7:30. Since he goes to bed a little earlier, he has been getting up between 8:00 - 8:30, still waking up once to eat usually between 5:00 - 6:00. Sometimes on the weekend he will sleep later than that, which I'm guessing is because there aren't any alarms going off. Yes. He is still in our room. I told myself that by 6 months I will move him into his own room, but it really makes my heart hurt. :( I want him to stay my little baby forever! We really don't have a routine at all during the day and for as good as he is at night, he is not a very good napper. The only time I get him to sleep more than 30-45 minutes during the day is when I hold him. There have been days when he doesn't sleep for more than 1 - 1 1/2 hours during the day despite my efforts. He is still exclusively breastfed and I plan to wait until close to the 6 month mark to start with solids. He grabs at anything and everything that is in his line of sight and puts whatever is in his hand into his mouth. He has been a super drooler since he hit 3 months, but no sign of any teeth yet. He is getting much more tolerable of tummy time, but he usually throws up after being on his tummy for a few minutes. Now that I have started putting him on the foam alphabet stuff, he is starting to move himself around a little bit. He is sitting by himself pretty well and sometimes he can re-balance himself if he starts to tip over. He has gone from butt to hands a few times when he wants something (like the dogs). He LOVES the dogs! Mostly, though, he really likes to stand. All he needs are my fingers to balance himself and if one of the dogs is nearby, he'll sometimes take a step towards them, but mostly, he just enjoys standing. He LOVES his bouncer! That boy goes crazy in that thing! He's not sure about the walker yet - I think I'm going to buy him a better one. The one we have doesn't move very well. He always gets really happy when we have visitors and he loves spending time with his Grammy everyday. He is the best little boy and I just love him to pieces!
(One of my new favs!!!)

what a BABE! Candice he is just so handsome :) Dog smooch pics are meltworthy....
ReplyDelete