Monday, January 9, 2012

Lynn's Baby Shower

This past Saturday was Lynn's baby shower in Columbus.  Greg, Grady and I went down Saturday morning and stayed overnight Saturday night and had a wonderful time!  Grady was such a good boy - I was really worried about how things would go with him, especially overnight being in a new place, but he was great! 

The theme for Lynn's shower was "You are my sunshine", so I made onsie cookies with a sunshine, made little flower pots that had sunflower seeds in them for favors, bought 3 cakes with a sunshine on the top layer, made a bingo card and 2 game cards with suns on them and my mom made a beautiful yellow and brown diaper cake.  I thought everything turned out really nice - although I had forgotten what a pain in the ass those cookies are to make!

Highlights


1 comment:

  1. It was all ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!! You really outdid yourself - it was WONDERFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete